Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
Neglecting to do a proper dryer vent cleaning is one of the top causes of house fires in the U.S. according to the National Fire Protection Association. It’s recommended to have one dryer vent cleaning a year – that’s where EcoPro comes in. Hire us to carry out your dryer vent cleaning to ensure it’s done as thoroughly as possible, saving you energy costs, extending the life of your dryer and its efficiency – and maybe even protecting your family from a fire!
EcoPro can provide annual or semi-annual dryer vent cleaning services in order to help you meet requirements, as outlined by certain fire departments and insurance companies, for regular dryer vent cleaning.
Your Home Might be at Risk if…
- Your dryer vent/vents haven’t been inspected and cleaned in over a year.
- Your dryer vent’s length is over 25 ft, which slows air flow.
- Your dryer has flexible plastic or vinyl duct. Plastic ductwork is no longer code-approved and can ignite lint in as little as 12 seconds.
- Your dryer has thin, flexible foil duct, which has a tendency to kink and stop air flow.
Warning Signs You Need to Clean Your Dryer Vent
- Your dryer is still producing heat, but it takes longer to dry your clothes.
- Clothes are still damp, or hotter than usual, at the end of the drying cycle. Your dryer may also be hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hood doesn’t open when you turn the dryer on. Your laundry room may also get hot or humid when the dryer is done running.
If you’ve noticed any of these warning signs, you’re in need of a dryer vent cleaning – especially if your dryer vents haven’t been inspected or cleaned lately. Trust the dryer vent cleaning experts to help you gain the peace of mind that comes from doing what you can to clean your dryer vent, saving you time and energy, improving your dryer’s efficiency and preventing house fires. Contact EcoPro today – fill out a contact form below to let us get started on fulfilling your dryer vent cleaning needs!
Ready to clean out your dryer?
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
- Visual Inspection
- Debris & Clog Removal
- Line Sanitizing
- Booster Fan Cleaning
- Lint Screen Cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Let the experts at EcoPro handle your residential and/or commercial dryer vent cleaning needs. Call us today for a free quote to get started on ensuring your dryer is clean and operating as efficiently as possible – keeping your home, business space, etc. safe from fires.
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Aside from residential dryer vent cleaning services, EcoPro also handles commercial dryer vent cleaning for laundromats, commercial cleaners, hotels / motels, health clubs, care facilities and other businesses that do high volumes of laundry. In these commercial settings, dryers often run continuously, leading to even more build up and a greater need to ensure those vents are clean to increase efficiency and prevent fires.
EcoPro is fully equipped to provide professional dryer vent cleaning services in order to make your business or organization’s commercial dryer safer and more efficient! Ignoring a clogged dryer vent not only greatly increases the risk of dryer fires, but can also be harmful to your health, damage your clothing, and/or waste your time and energy.
Whether your dryer is a high fire risk due to clogging, or you just want your employees’ uniforms to dry faster and use less energy in the process, EcoPro is here to help with our commercial dryer vent cleaning services!